Galicia Infinita accompanies you on your pilgrimage through the Northern Way. One of the most tourist routes, which runs along the entire Cantabrian coast of the Iberian Peninsula. World Heritage of Humanity since the year 2015.
Our star proposal is the option “7 stages 6 nights on foot from Mondoñedo”, but we also offer our services to accompany you from any point of this Way, including the furthest from them to Santiago: the Basque town of Irún.
SPECIAL NORTH WAY: From Mondoñedo (160 km)
COMPLET NORTH WAY: From Irún (875 km)
NORTH WAY IN GALICIA: From Ribadeo (199 km)
BASIC PACK GALICIA INFINITA: accommodation in hostels + pick up at airports / stations in Galicia and transfer to start point + pick up in Santiago and transfer to airports / stations in Galicia
– Accommodation in establishments of higher category (hostels, pensions, hotels, rural tourism)
– Nights of extra accommodation in the starting point and in Santiago
– Excursions Galicia Infinita in private vehicle for singles, couples or groups
– Transfer of luggage in all stages not to load weights during the walks
– Transfers from/to airports/stations of Spain and Portugal
– Recruitment of accompanying guide for all the way
– Guided tours in San Sebastián, Bilbao, Santander, Gijón, Avilés y Santiago
– Travel Insurance
– Pilgrim’s Kit (badge, mini-guide, shell, cane, hat, raincoat)