Galicia Infinita accompanies you in your pilgrimage through the Primitive Way. The oldest of the Ways to Santiago, which Alfonso II of Asturias made in the ninth century. World Heritage of Humanity since the year 2015.
Our star proposal is the option “4 stages 3 nights on foot from Lugo”, but we offer our services to accompany you from any point of this Way, including the furthest from them to Santiago: the Asturian city of Oviedo.
SPECIAL ORIGINAL WAY: From Lugo (102 km)
COMPLETE ORIGINAL WAY: From Oviedo (321 km)
ORIGINAL WAY IN GALICIA: From A Fonsagrada (133 km)
BASIC PACK GALICIA INFINITA: accommodation in hostels + pick up at airports / stations in Galicia and transfer to start point + pick up in Santiago and transfer to airports / stations in Galicia
– Accommodation in establishments of higher category (hostels, pensions, hotels, rural tourism)
– Nights of extra accommodation in the starting point and in Santiago
– Excursions Galicia Infinita in private vehicle for singles, couples or groups
– Transfer of luggage in all stages not to load weights during the walks
– Transfers from/to airports/stations of Spain and Portugal
– Recruitment of accompanying guide for all the way
– Guided tours in Oviedo, Lugo and Santiago
– Travel Insurance
– Pilgrim’s Kit (badge, mini-guide, shell, cane, hat, raincoat)