Galicia Infinita accompanies you on your pilgrimage through the French Way. The most popular of the routes, and by which pilgrims arrive from all over the continent. World Heritage of Humanity since 1993.
Our star proposal is the option “5 steps 4 nights on foot from Sarria”, but we offer our services to accompany you from any point of this Way, including the furthest from them to Santiago: the French town of Saint-Jean- Pied-de-Port.
SPECIAL FRENCH WAY: From Sarria (115 km)
COMPLETE FRENCH WAY: From Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port (814 km)
FRENCH WAY IN GALICIA: From O Cebreiro (155 km)
BASIC PACK GALICIA INFINITA: accommodation in hostels + pick up at airports / stations in Galicia and transfer to start point + pick up in Santiago and transfer to airports / stations in Galicia
– Accommodation in establishments of higher category (hostels, pensions, hotels, rural tourism)
– Nights of extra accommodation in the starting point and in Santiago
– Excursions Galicia Infinita in private vehicle for singles, couples or groups
– Transfer of luggage in all stages not to load weights during the walks
– Transfers from/to airports/stations of Spain and Portugal
– Recruitment of accompanying guide for all the way
– Guided tours in Burgos, León and Santiago
– Travel Insurance
– Pilgrim’s Kit (badge, mini-guide, shell, cane, hat, raincoat)